7.10.07

GIA Gemology Course - Donate








In the beginning I used to collect gemstones just or fun, it was a long time ago, 20 years ago. Gemstones are part of my life and I want to study on GIA. Feel free to donate some bucks using the DONATE button. I will aprecciate any ammount. The donations will be used only for my studies on GIA.

I'd like to thanks Mr. Underwood, for the US$20 you donate. It was the 1st donation from here. Thank you!

Now I need only US$28,980.

About GIA Gemology Course:

"GIA's prestigious Graduate Gemologist diploma program provides you with the science and technical knowledge you need to deal in the entire spectrum of diamonds and colored stones. In just six months you learn the grading and identification skills of a senior jewelry professional."


No comments: